Sunday, March 18, 2018

Update 13MAR2018- Hollins Market Research Continues to Unfold

It my continued research, I have dived deeper into the decade of my choice. I have developed concise stories and narratives on the Black Cherry Puppet Theater and have also developed an abstract of this place for our class project that will be featured to the public in an upcoming series of events. Along with this continued research of my decade and the unique places that are contained within them, I have secured a historical figure, William H. Bevans that I was able to develop a concise profile on this individual and his accomplishments throughout his life. I am amazed on the general overall improvement of my writing style and the type of messages I am able to convey to the reader.

In the past week, the class and I have developed specific courses of actions in order to execute the project in the most effective and efficient manner possible. Therefore, the class and I thought it would be best for me to reach out to local businesses and ask for their attendance at each of the events the class is planning. This move was to get our ideas out to the public and educate primarily the common resident living in the Hollins Market area of the general history of the area and how unique these places really are. I have yet to coordinate with the rest of the group but I will start to finalize my ideas with the rest of the class come tomorrow 14MAR2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment